Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn money from qualifying purchases made using the advertising links on this page.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Off topic for a good cause: help my friend go bald!

St. Baldrick’s Foundation

Every now and then I do take a brief moment on this blog to go off-topic, and today is such a day.

My friend Julie is going bald in order to raise money for cancer research, and she's doing it for the second time around. She is a fantastic, funny and feisty friend, mom, and all-around great person. She also looks great bald. Julie is taking part in a fundraiser organized by the St. Baldrick's Foundation.

You can find all the details about the foundation, their events, and how to donate here. It's a great event, and a great cause.

I am way too chicken to give up my own hair, but I can support Julie getting her head shaved!
 
St. Baldrick’s Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...