Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn money from qualifying purchases made using the advertising links on this page.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Some photos from our latest trip to Sweden

I haven't been posting a lot lately, and the main reason is that I've been on holidays with my kids in Sweden. It was a fantastic visit this year, and the weather was truly spectacular. Sweden experienced a heat-wave: 25-30 degrees Celsius (and more!) day after day after day. I don't think I've ever experienced such an extended period of hot weather while visiting my home country. At times, it was almost too much of a good thing, but hey: I'm not really complaining!

Writeups to follow, specifically on our visit to the amusement park Gröna Lund in Stockholm, but for now, here are some beautiful photos from our trip.

First up: a couple of beautiful kittens from our visit to the farm in Rismyrliden. These playful and friendly cuties kept my kids happy for quite a while.


And here are some gorgeous shots from around my parents' place in Burvik. It's truly one of my favourite places in the world.









Photos by me, and my husband Doug Haskins.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...