Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn money from qualifying purchases made using the advertising links on this page.

Monday, August 7, 2017

Hello again!

On the beach in Gotland.
Hi there! It's been a long time since I posted here at Traveling With Kids. I've been busy doing many other writerly things (if you're interested, you can catch up with that side of my writing on my wordpress website: Maria Haskins - Writer & Translator).

My plan is to post more regularly here again, and I am also working on a book based on the tips and advice I've shared here over the years.

Gotland-skies.

In travel-news, I just came back from another trip to Sweden with my kids (who are now 10 and 14 years old) - and as usual we had a great time. We swam in some rather cold water, enjoyed some terrific food and sunshine, visited the island of Gotland for the first time (a post is forthcoming), and also discovered the joys of fresh-pressed juice and smoothies.
In Mjödvattnet, Sweden.

 Thanks so much for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...