If you're looking for something good to read on this first day of November, I am going to share some of my favorite blogs:
- Mama Be Good - Brenda at Mama Be Good always has a new and fresh perspective on life, parenting and special needs. A daily must-read for me.
- Love That Max - Another wonderful parenting blog with a special needs perspective on life and kids. Ellen always writes from the heart, and has such a positive outlook.
- Travel Experta - I love reading Marina K. Villatoro's site because she covers parts of the world I don't know much about but really want to travel to as soon as possible. Lots of great photos and travel tips!
- Tales of a Mountain Mama - A wonderful, outdoorsy blog with some fantastic stories, photos, tips and great gear-reviews.
- Children & Nature Network - I really believe that playing outside and exploring nature is the best thing for kids, and this site has a lot of stories, resources, and research about kids and the outdoors. An inspiring place.